To Get Your FREE Blogging Cash Course eBook! Register Now!

Photobucket
Name
Email

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

REQUIREMENTS ON DOING BUSINESS... ONLINE

A lot of people are asking me about my recent status post on my facebook account where I shared something like this " Earning online is addictive yet exhausting". Some sent me a message about it, some posted a comment and there are also who immediately chatted with me. So i decided to build this blog where I get to share what I've learned so far in this online business. Where my earnings come from and how I earn from them. I'll do my best to answer the How's that I've been receiving in order to help and teach you how to make business online.

Now lets first start with what do we need to start this business. In a typical business world like a sari sari store, a franchise or a service business we need of course the Capital, Business Licenses, Place, Employees, etc. etc.. etc...

In doing business online, its different. Aside from being a computer literate.. meaning at least you know how to do the left-click, right-click, and double-click, the first thing we should have is a fast, reliable and secured INTERNET CONNECTION. Internet cafe owners has got an edge on this because they're the ones who got faster speed and a 24/7 time for this area of earning and learning. Also those with a DSL connection on their houses can also be good at this and they better start doing this business as soon as possible.

Next is to have a verified PAYPAL ACCOUNT. Dont have one? Sign up HERE for Free You will also need to get it verified by linking your credit card or debit card on your account. You are starting to do business online so you have to have this PayPal account verified. This is where you pay and get paid online. Sign up for a Premier or Business account. Both are free registration anyway...

And oh yeah, most internet business comes in free registration meaning you can start joining and earning without any penny coming out of your pocket. Just learn how to read and understand every Terms and Conditions of every online business you're joining. So basically these two are what you really need to have before you can start your business online... And having these low cost investment makes making business online MORE EXCITING!!!



Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment